Tripp Lite's TLP78TUSBG offers reliable, GREEN surge technology that protects your computer and peripherals as well as the environment and your wallet. Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals. Convenient, multiple programmable timers allow users to set the exact time a device is turned on and off. The unit has 2 separate banks of outlets so you can program up to 20 timer options. It also provides 2 separate USB charging ports with a maximum of 1 AMP per port. Perfect for charging smart phones, MP3 Players and Tablet PCs.
The TLP78TUSBG has 7 total outlets, 8 foot cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Network-grade AC suppression rated at 2100 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Designed with an attractive cool gray suppressor housing, the TLP78TUSBG provides 1 designated transformer outlet but can accommodate up to 4 transformer plug outlets offering convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $150,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only).
- Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals
- Programmable timer controls the output based on user settings. The timer can be set to automatically power connected ON and OFF based on time of day and day of the week for up to 20 possible timer settings.
- Two sets of timer-controlled outlet banks allow the user to connect equipment with varying timer settings.
- Two USB charging ports capable of delivering up to 1.0 amps per port (2.0 amps max) providing enough power to charge the most demanding devices capable of charging via USB.
- 2100 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans)
- 7 surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard and entire home/business theater system while accommodating up to 4 large transformers
- 2 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounded status
- Lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker - protects against dangerous system overload
- $150,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only)