Tests cables and LAN devices for 10MB, 100MB and Gigabit (1000MB) operation.
Why is the Real World Certifier ideal for LAN Managers and Cable Installers?
The RWC1000 takes you far beyond typical LAN and cable testing. Now you can perform all of your standard cable tests plus "type" your cable (CAT 3,5,5E,6) and perform real speed tests on cables, switches, hubs, and PCs. With results displayed on Easy-To-Read graphs! Plus, store the tests for later printing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Detailed Function by Function Comparison
Look at these benefits:
- Performance Certify and Troubleshoot all LAN Hardware and Cabling
- Compatible with all 10MB, 100MB, and Gigabit Networks!
- Test Existing Cables for Higher Speed Compatibility
- Spot Faulty Wiring Closet Jumpers From Your Office Wall Outlet
- Detect Worn Connectors and Faulty Terminations
- Identify Excessively Noisy Cables
- Decode 10/100/GIG PCs, Switches and Hubs for Advertised Capability
- Go "INLINE" Between Two LAN Devices and Identify the Negotiated Speed
- Test 10/100/GIGABIT PCs, Switches and Hubs for Adequate Signal Levels
- Perform Your Own Inspection On Newly Purchased Devices and Cables
- Identify Network Bottlenecks Caused By Slow Running Links
- Print "Receipt" to Document Test Results
- Speed tests (10MB, 100MB, GIGABIT):
Real World Cert Level 1 (projected)
Real World Cert Level 2*(confirmed)
- Cable Typing (CAT 3,5,5E,6)
- Displays Port Speed, duplex, data levels of all pairs, etc.*
- Inline Port Mode (negotiated results)
Port beacon (locate port)
- Cable length (real 1 nanosecond TDR)
- Opens, shorts, split pairs, splits distance
- NEXT, NEXT (FAR), Skew, Propagation delay
- Attenuation*, Hot splits
- Multi-pair Toner/Probe
- Stores 250 tests for later printing
*Uses real data from your hub, switch, or PC.
If your toolbox is full of $200, $300 and $400 testers, why do you need a Real World Certifier? Your testers can tell you if your cable is wired
correctly... but they can't tell you how fast the cable is capable of operating. The Real World Certifier tells you if your cable is wired correctly... and
the speed at which your cable is capable of operating!